Tuesday, November 21, 2017
City Of Marshalltown
Home Occupations

A Home Occupation is a business which is conducted at a residence. Certain Home Occupations are permitted and others are prohibited. Home Occupations which are not listed in the Summary Sheet below must apply for a Special Use Permit.

All Home Occupations are required to register with the Zoning Office by submitting a Registration Form and must comply with the regulations in Chapter 4, Section 10 of the Zoning Ordinance.

Here is the Home Occupation Registration From

For specific information contact the Zoning Office.